The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued the final rule listing changes for the second year of the Quality Payment Program as required by the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA). In our latest webinar, we reviewed important changes that your practice needs to know for the 2018 MIPS reporting year including:
- Overview of finalized changes for year 2 of the Quality Payment Program
- Finalized low volume threshold changes
- Finalized hardship exceptions for ACI performance
- Finalized bonus point changes for small practices
- Finalized submission mechanism criteria changes
To listen to the full webinar, see below. I’ve also included three questions that were asked and answered during our webinar.
- “What steps does my practice need to take if we have a new Medicare provider? “
- “Do you still have to participate in MIPS if you are a part of an APM?”
- “When will the 2018 whitepapers be released? “
Subscribe to TSI Healthcare’s Federal Policy Blog
|Stay up-to-date on all of the latest information pertaining to MIPS and MACRA.
[pardot-form id=”4156″ title=”Blog Subscription”]