TSI Healthcare – Chapel Hill, NC
Since 1997, TSI Healthcare has helped empower physicians of all specialties to improve care, increase efficiency and maximize profitability. As a Value Added Support Organization for NextGen Healthcare, our services include Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Practice Management Systems, Online Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management services, among many others. TSI Healthcare operates a state-of-the-art headquarters in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We take pride in delivering “concierge-style” support and service.
By The Numbers:
- Over 200 team members
- Over 2,200 physician clients in 38 states
- Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places To Work” (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
- Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies” (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2017)
- Triangle Business Journal’s “TBJ Fast 50” Fastest Growing Companies in the Triangle (2012 & 2013)
- Stevie® Award – Top Ranked Service (2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
General Position Description:
The RCM Trainer will be responsible for providing an effective training curriculum, user manuals, and internal policies to guide the RCM Vertical Groups in their daily processes and quality workflow used in conjunction with NextGen. The RCM Trainer will also be responsible for system analysis, testing, and functionality to ensure proper utilization of software and ancillary applications of the NextGen billing product.
- Exercise independent judgment to organize and plan training sessions to ensure each session is tailored to the RCM vertical groups need in respect to their specific practice workflow and procedures.
- Overall management of RCM vertical group implementations and training (Application, Add‐ons, etc.).
- Develop training project plans, including timelines for internal best practices plan.
- Schedule appropriate resources to execute tasks outlined in training project plan.
- Utilize advanced knowledge and proficiency with NextGen, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word to develop, manage, and maintain training project plans and reporting.
- Independently serve as the primary contact between the RCM Management team and vertical groups following initial training sessions.
- Perform analysis of team member databases and take the appropriate course of action, that may include, but are not limited to:
- Correct or address issues and/or problems identified during analysis.
- Communicate or escalate issues and/or problems to the appropriate manager to promptly and effectively address issues.
- Perform training sessions, ranging from basic to complex, in accordance with vertical team requirements.
- Process requests for enhancements and/or new features to the Director of RCM.
- Provide recommendations/consultation to management for areas of departmental or implementation process improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficient understanding of medical billing terminology, Ebridge, Availity, NextGen, Citrix, and SalesForce
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to manage classes of up to 10+ students
- Ability to be self‐sufficient, as many vertical specialists are remote employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with employees
- Accurately document employee problems
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Possess strong problem‐solving skills
- Ability to deal with stressful situations in a calm manner (both by phone and in person)
- Ability to manage employee and management expectations
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Professional, dependable, and punctual
- Customer service oriented.
- Must become a NextGen Certified Professional within one year
- 2 years previous workforce training experience