We are back with the final installment of our blog series, The Evolution of an Acquisition. We created this to guide you through the unknowns of an EHR company acquisition by sharing our experiences.
Are you worried your company is going to go through an acquisition?
Below are five simple questions that we encourage you to ask your EHR vendor to determine the stability of their EHR system.
- Where will the product and the company be in five years?
- How often do you update your software and/or technology?
- Will you be 2015 CEHRT compliant by 2019?
- What precautions do you take to ensure the safety and security of patient data?
- How are you helping practices meet their goals in this era of value-based care?
If your current EHR company is facing an acquisition, schedule a call to begin the search for a new system while the decision is still yours to make.
If you missed the first two parts of the series, click below to review the top three causes of an Electronic Health Record (EHR) acquisition and what changes your practice will likely face during an acquisition.