Getting The Most From Your System
In addition to Electronic Health Records and Practice Management, TSI Healthcare® offers a variety of optional tools designed to increase productivity, efficiency, connectivity, and patient engagement.
Our additional modules & services build on your existing system to deliver more value from your data. Most importantly, these tools are fully integrated, enabling consistent, real-time clinical and administrative workflow among all users.
TSI Healthcare Cloud Hosting
Join the 9500 users that trust our cloud
TSI Healthcare’s state of the art Cloud Hosting services features 99% availability,
eliminates server costs, and puts the maintenance work on us.
So you can forget about hardware and focus 100% on patient care.
Your Patient’s Medical Home on the Web
Client Success Rates
According to a Coker Group Study of TSI Healthcare Practices
Reduction in call volume for lab results
Patients completing paperwork online
Reduction in call volume for Rx refills
Practices reporting improvement in provider productivity
Automated Outreach for Enhanced Patient Care
Utilizing the information already available in your NextGen EHR and EPM, practices can increase
revenue and efficiency by delivering personalized patient reminders which encourage additional
follow-up and preventative care appointments.
Population Health at Work…
For your practice
• Increase revenue-generating encounters by identifying patient treatment opportunities.
• Meet meaningful use objectives with “set it & forget it” functionality.
• Create more meaningful patient interactions with automated quality care alerts.
For your patients
• Improve patient satisfaction through automated yet individualized patient care.
• Deliver alerts and updates in ways that match your patient’s lifestyle and schedule.
• Improve patient’s overall health with proactive management profiles.
Enhanced Clinical Data Messaging
Transform your referral and transition of care process by securely
exchanging clinical data faster and easier than ever before.
Direct Messaging Workflow
Direct Trust Agent Accreditation Program (DTAAP) Member
The DTAAP validates and supports compliance with the technical, security,
trust, and business practices required for Direct Messaging. TSI Healthcare’s
Direct Messaging solution utilizes industry leading NextGen and Mirth technology.
Read more about Direct Trust.
Patient Check-In Kiosks
Improve solutions for pre-check-in, check-in, and electronic pay forms
to streamline patient experience.
For your administration
• Standardize check-in by having patients complete tasks in advance
• Automate the check-in process with no staff involvement or duplication
• Reduce the burden of front desk staff and reassign to higher value task
For your wallet
• Accelerate cash flow: Increase patient payments and reduce A/R days
• Reduce hidden expenses: Bill insurance right the first time and send fewer statements
• Support your investment: Ask the right questions at the right time
"Our staff utilizes the Patient Portal Online Bill Pay feature and we have noticed a significant decrease in payment turnaround time as a result of its implementation. The clinical staff loves the lab results features as well. It enables them to communicate more effectively with our patients resulting in reduced callback volume, postage, and wasted paper."Misti Sellars, Practice ManagerTriad Internal Medicine Associates
"I’m not just a ticket number that gets lost in the system. Everyone at the office is very friendly and I feel as though once you become TSI Healthcare’s client, you become their family."Janice BundschuArthritis Associates, PLLC
"I would definitely recommend TSI Healthcare’s rheumatology content to other rheumatologists. The automation, support, and people make you feel like you’ve known them forever."Tom McDevitt, IT/NetworkingRheumatic Disease Associates
"Since implementing TSI Healthcare our documentation has been better and, as someone who runs the practice, the time savings has been huge. TSI Healthcare takes care of all the service calls, and I know we are in good hands."Jay Salliotte, Practice ManagerAdvanced Rheumatology, MI