Since 1997, TSI Healthcare has helped empower physicians of all specialties to improve care, increase efficiency and maximize profitability. As a Value Added Support Organization for NextGen Healthcare, our services include Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Practice Management Systems, Online Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management services, among many others. TSI Healthcare operates a state-of-the-art headquarters in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, as well as a Revenue Cycle Management office in Durham, NC. We take pride in delivering “concierge-style” support and service.
By The Numbers:
2 Offices: Headquarters in Chapel Hill, NC; Revenue Cycle Management office in Durham, NC
Over 150 team members
Over 1,900 physician clients in 35+ states
Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places To Work” (2012, 2013, & 2014)
Triangle Business Journal’s “TBJ Fast 50” Fast Growing Companies in the Triangle
(2012 & 2013)
Stevie® Award – Top Ranked Service
Black Book™ Rankings – Award Winning Specialty Specific Content .
Position Description: The Sales Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Vice President of Sales. The ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken form, understand entry level accounting, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word and have advanced organizational skills are requirements.
• Prepare financial reports for department utilizing Salesforce.com CRM;
• Assist as needed with interdepartmental communication;
• Produce customized reports from CRM as needed;
• Assist with logistics and material handling of all TSI Healthcare regional and national meetings;
• Work with Sales and Lead Generation on reservations, material handling, assignments for all tradeshows;
• Production and review of internal financial documentation necessary for successful sales closing procedures;
• Various other activities related to Sales, Accounting, Marketing and Lead Generation.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, necessary to communicate effectively with clients over telephone and TSI Healthcare departments
• Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
• Professional, dependable, and punctual demeanor
• Develop constructive and cooperative interpersonal relationships
• Continual monitoring of product applications, technical services marketing trends as related to existing tasks and CRM utilization
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Efficiently and effectively use MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Able to interact with outside contacts and employees of all levels
• Effectively communicate by phone or in person
• Basic understanding of technical and financial terminology
Based on education, college degree desired, and experience plus benefit package
* You earn $500 Visa gift card when they join the TSI Healthcare family. At TSI Healthcare, we respect your right to privacy. We do not sell, rent, swap or otherwise disclose any of this information to third parties.