TSI Healthcare – Chapel Hill, NC
Since 1997, TSI Healthcare has helped empower physicians of all specialties to improve care, increase efficiency and maximize profitability. As a Value Added Support Organization for NextGen Healthcare, our services include Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Practice Management Systems, Online Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management services, among many others. TSI Healthcare operates a state-of-the-art headquarters in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, as well as a Revenue Cycle Management office in Durham, NC. We take pride in delivering “concierge-style” support and service.
By The Numbers:
2 Offices: Headquarters in Chapel Hill, NC; Revenue Cycle Management offics in Durham, NC
Over 150 team members
Over 1,900 physician clients in 35+ states
Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places To Work” (2012, 2013, & 2014)
Triangle Business Journal’s “TBJ Fast 50” Fastest Growing Companies in the Triangle
(2012 & 2013)
Stevie® Award – Top Ranked Service
We are currently recruiting for our Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Division as well as establishing a bank of qualified individuals to meet corporate growth in the RCM Division. The complete TSI RCM team is comprised of an Account Manager, Charge Entry Specialist, Payment Processing Specialist, Claims Resolution Specialist, and Patient Services Coordinator. Each position is an integral component of the overall RCM team’s daily workflow. Team members are encouraged to cross train and learn how the functions of each position works in conjunction with the whole RCM team.
RCM Team Performance goals are set to achieve a first time claims pass-through goal of >98% and average receivables of <28 days. .
Required/Preferred Skills and Proficiencies:
• Certification (Preferred) – CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
• Knowledgeable in current procedural coder terminology and billing
• Ability to work independently effectively
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Positive goal oriented attitude
• Professional, dependable, and punctual demeanor
• Customer service oriented
• Understands medical terminology
• Basic knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Financial Management
• NextGen EPM Software (preferred)
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to handle stressful situations with tact and sensitivity . .
* You earn $500 Visa gift card when they join the TSI Healthcare family. At TSI Healthcare, we respect your right to privacy. We do not sell, rent, swap or otherwise disclose any of this information to third parties.