Since 1997, TSI Healthcare has helped empower physicians of all specialties to improve care, increase efficiency and maximize profitability. As a Value Added Support Organization for NextGen Healthcare, our services include Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Practice Management Systems, Online Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management services, among many others. TSI Healthcare operates a state-of-the-art headquarters in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We take pride in delivering “concierge-style” support and service.
By The Numbers:
Over 190 team members
Over 2,000 physician clients in 35+ states
Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places To Work” (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017)
Triangle Business Journal’s “TBJ Fast 50” Fast Growing Companies in the Triangle
(2012 & 2013)
Stevie® Award – Top Ranked Service
(2015, 2016, & 2017) .
Position Description: The primary responsibility of the Regional Sales Executive is to sell TSI Healthcare’s Information Technology and Business Services to an assigned physician market. The Regional Sales Executive is responsible for handling client prospects from all sources including responses to marketing, trade shows, and general inquiries as well as referrals from existing practices and physicians, maintaining established customer relationships and transitioning current clients to other TSI Healthcare services. During the initial contact, you will qualify the prospective client to ensure that mutually beneficial and fundamental reasons to support the TSI Healthcare– client relationship.
Must have 3+ years EPM systems and CRM experience within Practice Management operations.
• Meet or exceed assigned quota within territory
• Prospect within territory to identify opportunities for TSI Healthcare meeting the prospect’s needs
• Knowledge of organizing and managing a territory
• Demonstrate earning history
• Maintain accurate up‐to‐date sales pipeline and forecast using Salesforce.com
• Develop and submit comprehensive feasibility studies and proposals that include strong ROI’s
• Targeting and obtaining audiences/appointments with physicians and physician practices
• Learn to present the TSI Healthcare solutions from beginning to end
• Learn to demo the NextGen EHR system
• Work closely with TSI Healthcare partners to leverage introductions
• Timely and accurate sales administration duties
• Belief in and support of the corporate mission and internal mission statement
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Self-motivated – excited to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer literacy and/or the comfort, ability, and desire to advance technically
• Proven track record of over achievement
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Good organizational skills to ensure proper follow‐up
• Follows directions well
• Highest ethical and moral standards
Education and Training:
Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Required
Based on education and experience
* You earn $500 Visa gift card when they join the TSI Healthcare family. At TSI Healthcare, we respect your right to privacy. We do not sell, rent, swap or otherwise disclose any of this information to third parties.