Since 1997, TSI Healthcare has helped empower physicians of all specialties to improve care, increase efficiency and maximize profitability. As a Value Added Support Organization for NextGen Healthcare, our services include Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Practice Management Systems, Online Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management services, among many others. TSI Healthcare operates a state-of-the-art headquarters in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, as well as a Revenue Cycle Management office in Durham, NC. We take pride in delivering “concierge-style” support and service.
By The Numbers:
2 Offices: Headquarters in Chapel Hill, NC; Revenue Cycle Management office in Durham, NC
Over 150 team members
Over 1,900 physician clients in 35+ states
Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places To Work” (2012, 2013, & 2014)
Triangle Business Journal’s “TBJ Fast 50” Fastest Growing Companies in the Triangle
(2012 & 2013)
Stevie® Award – Top Ranked Service
TSI Healthcare is currently seeking a remote PM Implementation Specialist with NextGen experience. The ideal Implementation Specialist will effectively educate and guide Client’s core team, end-users, and new internal employees on software configuration and front end functionality via phone, WebEx, or onsite to ensure proper utilization of software and ancillary applications of the NextGen PM product.
• NextGen Certification Required
• Medical industry training experience
• Significant experience with classroom style training
• Previous training and implementation experience
• Knowledge of and/or experience in ambulatory health care settings
• Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
• Ability to balance multiple priorities
• Ability to manage classes of up to 10+ students
• Ability to be self-sufficient, as most Implementation Specialists are remote employees
• Ability to travel (must have driver’s license, credit card, government issued ID, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent English language oral and written communication skills, necessary to communicate effectively with clients over telephone and to accurately document client problems using the TSI Healthcare support call management system.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Possess strong problem solving skills
• Ability to deal with stressful situations
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Ability to manage customer expectation while on-site
• Professional, dependable, and punctual demeanor
• Customer service oriented
• Basic working knowledge of client/server and Citrix applications
• Basic understanding of technical terminology
• EHR/EPM Implementation: 2 years
Required License or Certification
• Driver’s License .
* You earn $500 Visa gift card when they join the TSI Healthcare family. At TSI Healthcare, we respect your right to privacy. We do not sell, rent, swap or otherwise disclose any of this information to third parties.