Since 1997, TSI Healthcare has helped empower physicians of all specialties to improve care, increase efficiency and maximize profitability. As a Value Added Support Organization for NextGen Healthcare, our services include Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Practice Management Systems, Online Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management services, among many others. TSI Healthcare operates a state-of-the-art headquarters in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We take pride in delivering “concierge-style” support and service.
By The Numbers:
Over 190 team members
Over 2,000 physician clients in 35+ states
Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places To Work” (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017)
Triangle Business Journal’s “TBJ Fast 50” Fastest Growing Companies in the Triangle
(2012 & 2013)
Stevie® Award – Top Ranked Service
(2015, 2016, & 2017)
Customer Support Specialists are a vital part of TSI’s operations. These team members provide outstanding support to the client base and ensure that incidents are resolved effectively and efficiently, and that all questions have been answered to the customer’s satisfaction. Prior medical office experience and/or a technical background coupled with a desire to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction make for the ideal candidate to join this growing team. These are local positions that do not require travel.
PM application Customer Support Specialist is responsible for efficient, accurate, and friendly delivery of support services to TSI Healthcare customers. .
• Use independent judgment to address and resolve medical application issues.
• Use technical skill to provide customer support and resolve complex issues with customer’s database, software applications, technical configuration, etc.
• Perform analysis and maintenance of Client’s databases and applications, and take appropriate course of action. Actions taken may include, but are not limited to: Correct or address issues and/or problems identified during analysis; Communicate or escalate issues and/or problems to the appropriate department to promptly and effectively address issues.
• Exercise discretion and independent thinking to make recommendations and advise customers regarding the use of their software.
• Configuration and custom development (Crystal Reports, SQL, Template Development).
• Perform software customizations, ranging from basic to complex, in accordance to Client customization requirements. Process requirements for enhancements and/or new features to the appropriate department.
• Analyze and independently identify often complex problems within the software, a customer’s data, the knowledge-base, or operating system.
• Work with NextGen to resolve SQL errors within client database.
• Monitor TSI Help Desk for customer support incident tickets (PM related issues) and ensure timely resolution.
• Perform other duties as assigned. .
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills*
• Excellent English language oral and written communication skills*
• Ability to balance multiple priorities*
• Ability to be self-sufficient as most Support Specialist are remote employees*
• Possess strong problem solving skills*
• Display dependable, punctual, and professional demeanor*
• Ability to deal with stressful situations*
• Maintain a positive attitude*
• Must be customer service oriented*
• Ability to manage customer expectations while on-site*
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment*
• Ability to manage classes of up to 10+ students*
• Previous knowledge of NextGen Healthcare Application Suite
• Working knowledge of medical billing and/or medical accounts receivable
• Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft applications
• Basic working knowledge of SQL .
Education and Training
• Must be NCP Certified in applicable application within 6 months of employment*
• BS in Computer Science, Health Management Information Systems, or other HC related degrees or related experience .
• Significant experience troubleshooting proprietary software*
• Prior experience working as a Customer Support Analysis in a technology call center or related medical practice management experience*
• Experience troubleshooting medical software solutions. .
* You earn $500 Visa gift card when they join the TSI Healthcare family. At TSI Healthcare, we respect your right to privacy. We do not sell, rent, swap or otherwise disclose any of this information to third parties.