TSI Healthcare – Chapel Hill, NC
Since 1997, TSI Healthcare has helped empower physicians of all specialties to improve care, increase efficiency and maximize profitability. As a Value Added Support Organization for NextGen Healthcare, our services include Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Practice Management Systems, Online Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management services, among many others. TSI Healthcare operates a state-of-the-art headquarters in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, as well as a Revenue Cycle Management office in Durham, NC. We take pride in delivering “concierge-style” support and service.
By The Numbers:
2 Offices: Headquarters in Chapel Hill, NC; Revenue Cycle Management office in Durham, NC
Over 150 team members
Over 1,900 physician clients in 35+ states
Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places To Work” (2012, 2013, & 2014)
Triangle Business Journal’s “TBJ Fast 50” Fastest Growing Companies in the Triangle
(2012 & 2013)
Stevie® Award – Top Ranked Service
The primary focus of this position will be assisting internal and external customers in troubleshooting and ultimately resolving issues. The employee will use our existing software/hardware infrastructure to deliver Windows-based PCs and Servers in a virtual environment. The employee will be required to know or learn Active Directory administration, VMware, Citrix Xenapp and NextGen software. He or she will also learn and assist in administering our ShoreTel phone system. .
Required/Preferred Skills and Proficiencies • 3-5 years experience in Information Technology
• Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Must be able to type 50+ words per minute
• Ability to deal with stressful situations
• Maintain positive attitude and manage customer expectation
• Professional, dependable and punctual demeanor
• Proficient with Windows 7/8 and Windows 2008/2012
• Proficient with MS Office and Exchange
• Knowledgeable in Active Directory administration
• Knowledgeable in TCP/IP networking (CCNA a plus)
• Experience with Citrix a plus
• Experience with NextGen a plus .
Skills • Full-time salary position with compensation dependent upon education and experience. . .
* You earn $500 Visa gift card when they join the TSI Healthcare family. At TSI Healthcare, we respect your right to privacy. We do not sell, rent, swap or otherwise disclose any of this information to third parties.