Since 1997, TSI Healthcare has helped empower physicians of all specialties to improve care, increase efficiency and maximize profitability. As a Value Added Support Organization for NextGen Healthcare, our services include Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Practice Management Systems, Online Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management services, among many others. TSI Healthcare operates a state-of-the-art headquarters in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, as well as a Revenue Cycle Management office in Durham, NC. We take pride in delivering “concierge-style” support and service.
By The Numbers:
2 Offices: Headquarters in Chapel Hill, NC; Revenue Cycle Management office in Durham, NC
Over 150 team members
Over 1,900 physician clients in 35+ states
Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places To Work” (2012, 2013, & 2014)
Triangle Business Journal’s “TBJ Fast 50” Fastest Growing Companies in the Triangle
(2012 & 2013)
Stevie® Award – Top Ranked Service
Customer Support Analysts are a vital part of TSI’s operations. These team members provide outstanding support to the client base and ensure that incidents are resolved effectively and efficiently, and that all questions have been answered to the customer’s satisfaction. Prior medical office experience and/or a technical background coupled with a desire to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction make for the ideal candidate to join this growing team. These are local positions that do not require travel, but depending on situation, we might need your assistance on site.
EHR application Customer Support Analysts is responsible for efficient, accurate, and friendly delivery of support services to TSI Healthcare customers. .
• Use independent judgment to address and resolve medical application issues.
• Use technical skill to provide customer support and resolve complex issues with customer’s database, software applications, technical configuration, etc.
• Perform analysis and maintenance of Client’s databases and applications, and take appropriate course of action. Actions taken may include, but are not limited to: Correct or address issues and/or problems identified during analysis; Communicate or escalate issues and/or problems to the appropriate department or EHR Team lead to promptly and effectively address issues.
• Exercise discretion and independent thinking to make recommendations and advise customers regarding the use of their software.
• Configuration and custom development (Crystal Reports, SQL, Template Development).
• Perform software customizations, ranging from basic to complex, in accordance to Client customization requirements. Process requirements for enhancements and/or new features to the appropriate department.
• Analyze and independently identify often complex problems within the software, a customer’s data, the knowledge-base, or operating system.
• Work with NextGen to resolve SQL errors within client database.
• Monitor EHR support queue and insure timely resolution.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Assist training new EHR Support Analysts on NextGen EHR troubleshooting and monitor progress. .
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills*
• Excellent English language oral and written communication skills*
• Ability to balance multiple priorities*
• Ability to be self-sufficient especially if Support Analysts are remote employees*
• Possess strong leadership skills*
• Possess strong problem solving skills*
• Display dependable, punctual, and professional demeanor*
• Ability to deal with stressful situations*
• Maintain a positive attitude*
• Must be customer service oriented*
• Ability to manage customer expectations while on-site or on phone*
• Previous knowledge of NextGen Healthcare Application Suite
• Working knowledge of medical billing and/or medical accounts receivable
• Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft applications
• Basic working knowledge of SQL
• Ability to assist manager on building a strong EHR support team*
• Help create a positive working environment and show a positive mental attitude on helping your team members and customers learn the EHR product to create excellence on supporting our customers* .
Education and Training
• Must be NCP Certified in applicable application within 6 months of employment*
• Minimum of High School Degree*
• BS in Computer Science, Health Management Information Systems, or other HC related degrees or related experience .
• Significant experience troubleshooting proprietary software*
• Prior experience working as a Customer Support Analyst in a technology call center or related medical practice management experience*
• Experience troubleshooting medical software solutions
• Previous supervisory or team lead experience, or demonstrated team lead ability .
* You earn $500 Visa gift card when they join the TSI Healthcare family. At TSI Healthcare, we respect your right to privacy. We do not sell, rent, swap or otherwise disclose any of this information to third parties.